July 12th, 2007, 02:53 Posted By: bandit
Zoozen Action PRO Toolkit v2
Overview : If you have ever attempted any repair or improvement of any kind, you know that the right tools can make the difference between a good experience and a bad one. The Access Pro Toolkit by Zoozen has everything you need to get into your console and accessories. It is the only toolkit that includes tools for every console and handheld on the market today. And it includes unique and custom tools that are only available from Zoozen.
This tool kit includes the tools you need for the:
· Microsoft products, including: Original Xbox, Xbox 360 and accessories like the Xbox 360 wired controller, and the Xbox 360 wireless controller. Special tools: the OneSnap, the only one-piece Xbox 360 case separator, and a special long neck tamper resistant Torx bit.
· Nintendo products, including: the Nintendo Wii, GameCube, GBA, DS, DS Lite, and most accessories like Nintendo Cartridges, Gamecube controllers, and power supplies. Special Tools: Triwing bits in two sizes and two sizes of rare Linehead Nut Setters in hardened steel. Also has the correct tools for most of the retired Nintendo game machines (those not currently for sale in the marketplace).
· Sony Products, including: PS3, PS2, PStwo, and PSP and many accessories (for example: Sony controllers).
· The Access Pro Tool Kit also has the correct tools to open most third party products.
The tools are all housed in a convenient plastic case that keeps all the parts just where they belong. And, duplicates of most bits are provided, just in case you drop a bit behind your desk during a critical procedure.
Quality/Usability : Those who mod consoles or want to start modding, the Zoozen Action PRO Toolkit v2 will help you out tremendously. The Zoozen Action PRO Toolkit v2 has tools for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo products ranging from console to games and accessories. This toolkit will open even the new nex-gen consoles.
- 1pc Easy grip screwdriver handle
- 1pc Magnetic Tweezers
- 1pc "OneSnap" tool for opening Xbox 360
- 1pc Linehead nut setter (small size)
- 1pc Linehead nut setter (large size)
- 1pc Flathead bit, Long
- 2pcs Torx Size 6, Tamper Resistant
- 2pcs Torx Size 8, Tamper Resistant
- 2pcs Torx Size 10, Tamper Resistant
- 2pcs Torx Size 15, Tamper Resistant
- 2pcs Torx Size 20, Tamper Resistant
- 2pcs Hex Size .05
- 2pcs Triwing Bit
- 2pcs Phillips #000
- 2pcs Phillips #0
- 2pcs Phillips #1
- 2pcs Slotted 7/64
Xbox 360 – Torx T8, T6, T8, T10, Hex 0.05, Slotted 7/64, OneSnap and a Long Slotted Screw Bit
Xbox – Torx T10, T15, T20
PS3 – Torx T10, Phillips 0, Phillips 1, Phillips #000
PS2/Two – Phillips 0, Phillips 1
PSP – Phillips #000
Wii – Triwing, Phillips 0, Phillips #000
Gamecube – Linehead Nut Setter #8
DS/DS Lite – Triwing #00, Tripoint #0, Phillips #000
Gameboy – Triwing #00, Tripoint #01
Nintendo Cartridges – Linehead nut setter #6
The screwdriver handle is made of a rubberized grip instead of plastic like some screwdrivers are made of. This allows for easy gripping. Each bit that was placed was held in place very tight.
Each bit unscrewed each screw nicely without stripping the screws. Screwing each screw back into place worked wonderfully as well.
Dropped a screw and cant reach it or need to hold a wire or LED in place? Zoozen also included a magnetic tweezer to help hold those thin wires or screws that may be too small to hold in your fingers.
Conclusion : Overall, the Zoozen Action PRO Toolkit v2 is a modders dream come true. Everything you need to help open your mod frenzy finger is all in this Zoozen Action PRO Toolkit v2. Add a dremel and a soldering iron and this would be the Ultimate modding tool! It would also have been useful if the bits were magnetic to pick up the small screws. The price of $19.95 is definitely well priced and worth it.
Images via comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here