May 1st, 2006, 23:42 Posted By: bandit
SLAPPA Hardbody Daily Case
Site: Buy from SLAPPA
Overview : The HardBody PSP Daily Case features the same highly protective xEVA shell as SLAPPA's award-winning HardBody CD and DVD line. Protects your PSP, and carries up to 2 UMDs and your accessories. The PSP Daily's design is rounded out with a rainproof zipper and dual rubber SLAPPA logo pulls for an all-inclusive and sleek PSP storage case.
Quality/Usability : The SLAPPA HardBody Daily Case is a closed-style case that can carry the PSP, two UMDs, and some accessories such as headphones, extra batteries, etc.
- xEVA outer shell with patent pvc design
- Water resistant zipper with 2 pulls containing rubber SLAPPA logo grips
- Storage divider with 2 cargo net storage pockets (ideal for storing 2 Universal Media Discs)
- Cargo net storage pocket inside the case cover (ideal for storing headphones and remote control)
- Xtra-wide elastic band for ultra-secure PSP storage
- D-ring with removable carabineer clip for EZ transport
- Adjustable Velcro storage strap for multiple transport options
- Case Dimensions: 4" (w), 7.5"(h), 2"(d)
The case itself features a graphite and patent PVC outer design over a xEVA HardBody shell similar to that of SLAPPA's Hardbody Complete Case.
The protection of the PSP, UMDs and accessories are sturdy. The PSP compartment is lined with soft fabric and is secured with a large elastic band. The middle divider stores up to two UMDs. In front of the divider is a cargo net storage. In this, you can store your headphones, remotes, spare batteries, memory sticks or whatever you can fit in there.
Conclusion : Overall, this case is good. It stores two UMDs and has an extra area to store accessories. The size is portable enough but not something you can fit into your pants pocket. Not to mention, you will not be able to play your PSP while it is in the case. You'll have to take it out.
Images via comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here